Experience ZLINE Attainable Luxury with industry-leading kitchen and bath products that provide an elevated luxury experience, all designed in Lake Tahoe, USA. The ZLINE 655i-SCCCS is a professional island mounted copper range hood designed to be both elegant and powerful, featuring the industry's only lifetime warranty motor. The professional stainless steel hood with copper band and snow-finish embellishments is made from 304 grade stainless steel, featuring ZLINE's proprietary hand-rubbed 7-layer copper finish. This durable construction, modern design, and lifetime warranty motor - a ZLINE exclusive - guarantee a range hood with a timeless design that will last a lifetime. This modern copper hood contains many unique features, such as: Dishwasher-safe stainless steel baffle filters; Built-in LED lighting; High performance 4-speed motor with speeds up to 700 CFM. All ZLINE range hoods come equipped with everything needed to easily install and use, including a chimney with crown molding. This hood will fit most ceilings up to 10 feet, though the chimney is designed to be cut to fit lower ceilings. ZLINE is the industry leader in range hoods and stands by the quality and longevity of their stainless steel range hoods. The 655i-SCCCS ships next business day when in stock.
- Please note: DuraSnow Stainless Steel is non-directional stainless steel which is an everlasting finish that is corrosion, smudge, and fingerprint resistant. Although the word snow is in the name, this product does not have a white finish.
- Easy-to-use push button controls let's you easily control fan speed and lighting
- 4-speed fan control (280/420/580/700 CFM) let's you choose the appropriate air flow for your cooking situation
- 700 CFM air flow (highest speed setting) efficiently moves large amounts of air away from your cooking area
- Ductwork easily connects to the top of the range hood
- Dishwasher-safe Stainless Steel Baffle Filters
- LED lighting illuminates the cooktop beneath the hood
- Designed to fit standard (circular) ductwork for simple installation
- Please note the position of a grill lid can block the range hood filters and decrease range hood performance. We recommend moving the range hood to accommodate your grill lid or ensure range hood depth will surpass the size of the grill and mounted 38-42 inches above the grill.
- 3 year parts warranty, life-time motor warranty
- Non-directional DuraSnow stainless steel is an everlasting finish that is corrosion, smudge, and fingerprint resistant
|Ductless, Outdoor Approved
|6" Outlet (Transition piece to round ducting included)
|Material & Finish:
|7-Layer Baked Copper Finish & Matte Finish Stainless Steel
|Max Air Flow (CFM):
|2 Directional LED Lights (3-Watt)
|Speed/Timer Panel with LCD (3 Minute AutoTimer with Delayed Shutoff)
|Stainless Steel Baffle Filters (Dishwasher Safe)
|3 Year Parts Warranty
13.5" W x 11.75" D x 36" H - Fits ceilings up to 10 ft. Must custom cut.
Chimney Extension available soon.
|36" W x 24.0" D x 16.375" H
Manufactured by ZLINE Kitchen & Bath
Model No. 655i-SCCCS-36 (ETL Listed)
|High Performance 1200 CFM/4-Speed Motor
Energy Star Rated:
rangehood range hood stainless steel motor warranty kitchen remote outdoor copper
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.