Experience ZLINE Attainable Luxury with industry-leading kitchen and bath products that provide an elevated luxury experience, all designed in Lake Tahoe, USA. The ZLINE Professional Stainless Steel Microwave Drawer seamlessly integrates to fit into your kitchen design with installation flexibility perfectly. The under-counter built-in installation provides a clutter-free countertop and a sleek, modern look. Enjoy an easily-accessible LCD button display and an effortless open and close operation. This top-loading microwave drawer offers unmatched convenience and space-saving qualities to enhance your kitchen experience. Make every meal a masterpiece with superb professional cooking with 10 power levels, multiple defrost settings, and 1,000-watt cooking power. The MWD-30 Microwave Drawer ships the next business day when in stock.
Thismicrowave includes many unique features such as:
- Open the drawer with a touch of a button - easy-to-use open and close buttons for added convenience
- Space-saving microwave designed to be seamlessly installed built-in under a counter or in a wall
- Choose from 10 power levels for the perfect power option for your cooking needs
- Features 1,000 watt cooking power for fast cooking
- Boil water as quickly as 1 minute and 50 seconds with standard microwave settings
- Easy to use glass touch controls and LED display
- Easily melt or soften butter, chocolate, ice cream, cheese, or marshmallows with pre-programmed settings
- Enjoy multiple microwave modes such as defrost, popcorn, and beverage heating
- With 1.2 cu ft capacity, the interior accommodates coffee mugs up to 7 inches tall and dishes up to 16 x 16 inches
- 2 year parts warranty
- Defrosting rack included
- UL Listed and ADA Compliant
- DuraSnow Stainless Steel is non-directional stainless steel which is an everlasting finish that is corrosion, smudge, and fingerprint resistant. Although the word snow is in the name, this product does not have a white finish.
||29.75 in W x 23.375 in D x 15.75 in H
|Interior Oven Dimensions:
||16 in. W x 16 in. D x 7 in. H
|Cut Out Dimensions:
||22.375 in W x 23.5 in D x 15 in H
|Depth with Door Open:
||38.75" without handle/ 40" with handle
||1.2 cu. ft.
Plug type: 5-15 Nema
||UL, DOE, Title 20 Compliant, NRCan
||2 Year Parts
Energy Star Rated:
1.2 cu. ft.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.